Congratulations to our clients, Andrew and Katie, for pulling off the most epic (and efficient!) home transition ever.
Andrew and Katie contacted us a few months ago to sell their home in San Leandro. It was time to upsize and they were interested in hearing about how to sell their home while living in it. They needed the proceeds from their home sale to make a home purchase and we helped them map out their transition.
We gave them an extensive home staging checklist, and they got to work.
Here is what their timeline looked like:
- April 14th: Listing went live on the MLS
- April 26th: They received 14 offers and accepted one that exceeded their expectations. The terms included a 59-day FREE rent back from the buyers.
- May 7th: Andrew and Katie went on their first tour with Paul, and toured two more times in the next few days.
- May 11th: Andrew and Katie wrote one offer at 10am. They found out they didn't get it at 4pm, so they submitted an offer on another property, with offers due at 5pm. At 10:30pm, we found out that they got their offer accepted!
- May 21st: Escrow closed on their home sale (247 Oakes blvd) and they began their free rent back period.
- June 2nd: Escrow closed on their new home!